♥ "Some kids dream of joining the circus, other of becoming a major league baseball player. As a member of the New York Yankees, I've gotten to do both." -Graig Nettles ♥
There is little I love more in this life than New York Yankees baseball. I eat, sleep and breathe pinstripes. This year it took me longer than usual to get to the stadium, but I finally got there. They didn't win the game, there was no Sinatra playing as I was leaving the stadium, which is sad because I love walking out hearing "New York, New York" playing in the background. It wasn't that they didn't even win, it was how badly they played which was sad. Cervelli did well, as well as my hubby Jeter, but Burnett was ridiculous as well as Cano, I'm not sure if they weren't communicating or what, but it was a sad game. Burnett was being boo-ed at his own stadium, that can't be good for the ego. These were some shots of the stadium.
Me and Jackie at the game.
This is Jackie and her boyfriend, Dom... They were my partners in crime at the game
This girl right here-she bleeds pinstripes...
Some fathers and daughters have weird things they do-my dad and I, we do the Yankees. And I wouldn't want it any other way ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment