♥ “And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.” - Abe Lincoln ♥
Today I celebrated my birthday with my family, my mom, dad, brother, his girlfriend, and Mike. And it was perfect-I couldn't think of a better way to spend my evening after a few tough days at work.
My momma made me my favorite dessert ever, funfetti ice cream cone cupcakes WITH rainbow chip frosting! (there was one causality in the bunch so momma saved it and ate it!)
My dad took the time to set the table outside for us to eat, using all orange plates since it's my favorite color!
Momma made chicken on the grill for me!
She even made corn on the grill too!
While dinner was cooking, I went into Pauly's room to play with my dog Spicey, she's a nut job lol
Table is all set for dinner!
Max even came out and joined us after dinner
The only cupcakes left at the end of the night, nom nom nom :)








No comments:
Post a Comment