♥ “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.” Winnie the Pooh ♥
Today started quite early for me, 4:45am in fact-when Mike's alarm went off and got up to get ready to leave. He was leaving the house at 5am for the next 4 months. Which may not seem like that much time, but for us-this is the longest we've been away from each other since he was at BCT over 2 years ago. This was him pulling out of the driveway today.
After Mike left, I went to my parents and we went to church and then a family breakfast-it would be our last family breakfast until next year when my brother returns home from the Netherlands. He's doing 2 semesters over there for school. This was our last family portrait until he returns.
He should be on his way to Dublin right now, his flight left JFK at 5:45pm, this was him walking through the line at security on his way. I'll miss that little bugger.



No comments:
Post a Comment